Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 is packed with new enhancements to make it more easier to get started, find the stencils you want to use, and quickly get great-looking results with over 60 built-in templates available, many with updated shapes. You can also create and customize professional-looking diagrams using a rich set of expanded and improved visual effects and themes that apply a completely different design in just one or two clicks. With Microsoft Visio, you can link the shapes in your diagram to your business data to visually represent more complex information. Several popular data sources are supported, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel Services, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Azure, and Microsoft SharePoint Business Connectivity Services.
- Locate your product key that was sent via email.
- Follow the instructions on the email, download and install the application.
- Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
- Select your preferred country and language.
- From your "My Account" page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
- Click the "Install" button to begin your download.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit) - 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024x576 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card