Microsoft Project Standard 2019
MANAGE YOUR PROJECTS MORE EFFICIENTLY WITH MICROSOFT STANDARD 2019
- Understand task relationships with task path highlighting in Gantt charts
- Easily copy project information from Project and paste it into Office apps
- Use built-in reports to gain insights, communicate information to shareholders, and get results
MORE FEATURESFast startup
The Getting Started screen walks you through basic capabilities, like linking tasks and creating a timeline, to help you get up to speed fast.
Tools you already know, like Gantt charts, help you create schedules with ease and reduce training time.
Built-in multiple timelines let you visually represent complex schedules and understand all aspects of a project.
2019 (Please see System Requirements for system compatibility)
Perpetual (Lifetime use)
Instant digital download. License and download link will be sent via email within 5 minutes after purchase.
IMG (image file)
Estimated Download Time:
Estimated Installation Time:
How do I get my Software?
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key that requires a download from setup.office.com. See steps involved below:
- Once you have placed your order you will receive your product key via email.
- When you locate the product key, follow the instructions on the email to download and install.
- Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
- Select your preferred country and language.
- From your "My Account" page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
- Click the "Install" button to begin your download.
Processor - 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
Operating System - Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
Memory - 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
Hard Disk Space - 4.0 GB of available disk space
Display - 1280 x 768 screen resolution
Graphics- DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration
Additional System RequirementsInternet access
See office.com/systemrequirements for the full list of system requirements