Microsoft Office Home and Business 2011 is here to help you do more with your Mac in your own way. Use familiar applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook to help you take your ideas even more further. With over 1 billion PCs and Macs running Office, Microsoft Office is your most-trusted and most-used productivity suite ever. And since Office for Mac is compatible with Office for Windows, you can easily work on documents with anyone and anywhere on a Mac or PC.
*Note: Office for Mac 2011 is not compatible with OS Sierra 10.12 and up.
This includes:Fully installed Office 2011 version for Mac and it comes with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What You Get:
- Full Retail Version - 1 product key per Mac computer.
- Multi-Language - Use Office in your own language.
- Lifetime License - No Subscriptions, No Recurring Monthly or Annual Fees.
- Price Match Guarantee - We will beat the prices of our competitors.
- Secure Instant Download - Quickly download your software in minutes direct from Microsoft's Servers.
- Free Lifetime Technical Support - Get fast, friendly technical support from a real certified specialist.
- Genuine Microsoft Product or Your Money Back.
- Locate your product key that was sent via email.
- Follow the instructions on the email, download and install the application.
- Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
- Select your preferred country and language.
- From your "My Account" page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
- Click the "Install" button to begin your download.
- A Mac computer that has an Intel processor
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 (or a later version), not compatible with OS 10.12
- 1 gigabyte (GB) or more of memory (RAM)
- 2.5 GB of available hard disk space
- Safari 5 or a later web browser is recommended